Status
Not open for further replies.
Beth, you have to be the strongest person that I know! I can't believe all that you have been going through and even to lose your favourite cat, that is truly awful. I think that anyone would lose weight with all of the stuff you have had to do with the lifting and dragging! Please know that all of us on the forum are thinking of you and Paul and I do hope that things improve soon. Thanks for keeping us updated, I only wish that you could give us better news. Take care of yourself and try to get some rest.

Beth-

My thoughts & feelings are exactly as everyone has expressed. I am so sorry for all you continue to have to deal with- you & Paul will remain with me in thought and prayer.

Mare

Beth, I really wish there was something we could all do to help. Hopefully hospice might work out for you.

My former FIL had Parkinson's dementia when his meds were off. He thought he was pitching no hitters for the Dodger's every night!

Sharonca

Beth,
I read your post with tears in my eyes. It is not fair that you struggle so much as a caregiver and as a PALS. It sounds to me that you are making the best of it and ferreting out what can be managed. I am hoping the Hospice referrals bring much needed additional care for you both. I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet kitty.
Thinking of you from KY.
Dana

You know Beth that I'm thinking of you and Paul and wishing there was something we could do to help.

AL.

Oh Beth you have been such an inspiration to us all and it is about time you let a bit go and let us know how you are feeling. After all you have listened to all of us with such compassion and love. I do feel so much for your neice, as you say sometimes it is harder for the people that care about us watching what we are going through. My neice who is like my daughter is juggling her life between her two daughters, husband and working as an airline flight attendant and trying to spend as much time with me. Her mother, my sister is braindamaged from a car accident many years ago and her step mother has MS. You wonder why this happens to one person, and they usually are beautiful people like your neice is. Please let her know that I am thinking about her. I do wish I was not on the other side of the world as I would drop everything to give you a hand. Please ask your friends to help no matter what time of the morning it is. I am sure they would want to as most of our friends feel helpless if they are just sitting back and watching.

Beth,

I wish I could help somehow. You're my hero in every way and I feel helpless when I read what you're having to deal with.

Please keep letting us know the state of things for you.

That's awful about your kitty too, the timing could not have been worse.

I dropped my camera last week, so need to replace it, will get more puppy pictures up then.

((((((HUGS))))!)

Beth,
I am sorry to hear about all that you and your hubby are going through and to add the loss of your kitty to make matters worse. Hope things turn around for both of you soon. You are amazing!

Beth,

I'm still pulling for you two and hoping for the best!

(You may be wondering about Rose's new avatar... It has to be a photo of one of her lovely daughters with the family pooch.)

PZ

Thanks to everyone for your kindness and support. This is the only place I can come where people really know what I'm talking about, and I am so grateful to you all.

PZ ... I think you're wrong about Rose's new avatar. I think she has a rare type of ALS where she just keeps getting younger and prettier every day! :lol:

I think you're wrong about Rose's new avatar. I think she has a rare type of ALS where she just keeps getting younger and prettier every day

I'll second that!:-D

I think you're wrong about Rose's new avatar. I think she has a rare type of ALS where she just keeps getting younger and prettier every day

I'll third that! :razz:

Hubba Hubba

OK ... straight from the smartass's mouth - That is Rose !

I'll fifth it... or whatever... Rose is a beaut! How do you do it, Rose? My goodness, you don't even look tired! You should be the "ALS Poster woman"!

;-)... I wish!

I do kind of feel like I morphed back in time to where there was a new baby in the house though. Ernie Dog had to have 3 potty breaks between midnight and seven this morning.

He is turning out to be quite the gardening dog. Is able to yank out recently planted bedding flowers in the wink of an eye, and dig serious holes is a flash.

You can click on photo to enlarge, it might link you to the album that has him with a garden trowel. I'm having computer problems again, and no camera! (taken with phone camera)

Ernie :: forforumavatar.jpg picture by dstormewr - Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back