Country
FR
State
Ile de France
City
mortcerf
hello there !
(long read)
Here we have a silly nonsense game on tv.
It goes like this : there are two teams made of two famous persons and a candidate. They must score points by answering questions that sometimes don't make any sense and are sometimes serious. It is more a pun and bad faith competition than a real game. .
The candidate from the wining team gets to have a go at "the great death burger"
They are asked ten questions. They must not answer immediately but memorize the answers and give them all in a row in the correct order. The difficult part is the questions are sheer nonsense and the contestant must keep their concentration through the giggles.
If they manage to get five answers they win the small death burger, and if they go all the way trough the ten, they get the great death burger. It is very rare.
I am under the impression that as a cals life at times is a Himalayan death burger quizz.
a few examples of questions:
Is it ok for the president to be seen publicly wearing a pink short sleeved sweater in the spring ? If you don't care, say asparagus.
How many musqueteers are there left if Dartagnan is on sick leave but he isn't really sick, he just wanted to go to the Avignon festival ?
Would you rather eat snails without butter or oysters in August ?
What is your favorite finger ?
What's King Kong shoe size ?
and so on...
my questionnaire :
Where are the straws ? -in my bag.
Where is the water bottle ? in my bag
where are the eye drops ? in my bag
where is the door blocker ? in my bag
where is the necklace ? in my bag
are you Mary Poppins ? I can't fly but I've got the bag.
have a nice day everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back