Diagnosis
07/2007
Country
US
State
Maryland
City
Eastern Shore
A family of our closest friends is having the wedding of their only child--who is thirty years old--in approximately an hour and a half. We literally were with his mother to experience her first morning sickness, and this young man is very close to both Phil and me.

Two weeks ago after church, Phil asked him where they were staying on their honeymoon night, as they're to spend the honeymoon in Maine. His reply: Well, Uncle Phil, Sarah and I were talking about that last night. Finally she said, "Ya know what makes the most sense is for me to sleep at home (she lives near her church, the wedding site), and you just pick me up in the morning."

"Uncle Phil, she really meant it! I told her, "No, No, No, No! We aren't doing that."

I sure hope her mother or an older sister has talked to her between that conversation and today.:?:

So, inquiring minds will need to know... Where are they now? And I sincerely hope they spent the night in the same bedroom!

I am waiting to find out if she asked him to take her home, once she figured this out. His mother is my grocery shopper and afternoon caregiver. The girl is twenty-two, and has two married sisters... Although her new husband believes she meant what she said, I remember another friend wishing she would marry her son because of her great sense of humor.

These kids were homeschooled, making for a more protected childhood...a lot more protected!

Oh My! Maybe she was just a little stressed? Let us know how it turned out!:)

probably won't have to worry about babies no time soon...lol

Turns out she was only half joking--but didn't leave her new husband. I'm certain this is all I'll ever learn--and of course, any more would be tmi!

LOL! She really does have a good sense of humor! And we don't really want/need to know anything more. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back