• We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

The battle is over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sorry for the loss of your mom.

AL.

I am so sorry for the loss of your mom--

Praying for peace of mind for you and your loved ones, your never alone in this journey, no matter what stage its at. Take comfort and strength from those around you.

I'm very sorry to hear of your mom's passing. Thank you for all you did for her during her illness. Your loving care made a big difference!

Thank you all for all your comforting and encouraging words. Even though I do not personally know any of you we all have the share a common bond.

I am so sorry for the loss of your Mom. She sounds like she was a very good person.
Laurel

Very sorry for your loss. Please accept my prayers and condolences.

I am so, so sorry. My dad passed from bulbar palsy also. Such a cruel way to go. I know you miss her but it helps knowing the suffering is over. My prayers are with you.I know how hard it was, stay strong and get some long needed rest. Hugs

SO sad to read of those who pass and how brave and un compaining all these dear ones have been....as we grieve for our recent loss of Ed I feel for anyone going through what we are also feeling....it helps to be able to share.....love and blessings to you all . Anastasia.

I am so sorry for your loss. May I share with you the insightful words of Colin Murray Parkes a British psychiatrist and author?
"Grief, he wrote, "is the price we pay for love."
Please accept my deepest sympathy for your loss.
G.

I send my deepest condolences to you and your family. I am so very sorry for your loss and sadness. Yasmin

Sorry to hear about your brave mom passing. May God's peace comfort you.

so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you!

Our sympathy is with you on her passing. Coming on this site has been so insightful to all of us as we travel together. Peace be with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back