Diagnosis
08/2015
Country
US
State
South
City
The Beach
Special thanks to Tillie for all her knowledge and formatting skills.

I've already had interest from doctors, clinics, and other health care providers. They want copies.

Here's the latest. Thank you to all on the forum who contributed. The hardest part was the personal interviews. I'm exhausted.

Attachments

• The Titus ALS Awareness Project Final Draft July 2016.pdf
    769.4 KB · Views: 419
It is wonderful, Kim. Thank you for doing this and thanks to Tillie for helping!

Impressive. Many thanks to you both.

It was a total pleasure to work on this with Kim.

I really only did formatting work and a bit of editing, Kim did the really hard yards!

Thank you Kim and Tillie.

This is so wonderful Kim. Thank you to you and Tillie. :)

That was just a true rendering of how most of us feel..PALS and CALS...Thank you so much!

Excellent. Thank you so much for doing this

I'm going to write a conclusion summarizing how people can help us day-to-day and support us in finding a cure. A friend has agreed to distribute it to Florida Health Care. They have a thousand doctors. I will go to the CEO and on to the physicians. It will also make its way to New York State this weekend.

Kim (& Tillie) - this is a wonderfully helpful & informative document. Thank you for all the time you put into this! I think your "ALS Awareness Project" document will find a place in many ALS clinics. This is a must read for every CALS, family member, friend or person interested in learning more about ALS!

This is very well done. Every ALS Clinic and primary care provider should have a copy. Thank you Kim and Tillie.

It's been well received so far. I have to finish the summary because I'm meeting with an author and editor Tuesday afternoon. He has a copy of what has been written so far and has a few recommendations....very few.

I want to thank those of you here for your contributions, comments, and support.

I'm pleased to announce the ALS Awareness Project was received by the CEO of Florida Health Care and will be distributed electronically to over 1,000 physicians in the area! Florida Health Care is an HMO recently acquired by Florida Blue (BCBS of Florida). Most of their doctors are part of other networks.

Thank you so much Kim. I am so glad you and Tillie did this and for everyone who contributed. I don't think I can ever read it again, but very grateful for what y did.

Great work!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back