Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good news Fran..Glad the herb is helping..:)

Here's a serious question about MM...

If you grew your own, what are the chances that the "man" is going to file charges?

Just something I've been thinking about. It's not legal in my state either.

You are allowed to grow your own if your paperwork is in order. However, you have a wider choice, with more specific "active ingredient" information if you go through a dispensary. Yes, the feds are still wasting precious resources like time and money going after medical marijuana, but they tend to go after large grows for dispensarys, not a couple of pot plants in your back yard. Unless of course they are there for something else, and happen to see your gardening efforts. Then who knows.

I've just been wondering given the "zero tolerance" applications of various laws around the States these days.

Hi Fran,

... During the day, Hal prefers the high CBD type, which is very subtle, but helps with his spasticity, gut and bladder spasms, and salivation without making him sleepy or unfocused. At night he likes the regular THC:CBD, which still helps with his spasticity, etc, and also helps him sleep.

I am so glad that you followed thru on this and that CA allows it!

Could you give us some additional details, plz?
- What are the ratios (CBD:THC) of the two products you are using?
- What is the dosage you've found to be best? What are the "units"?
- Have you encountered any side effects?
- Does your doctor have much experience with mmj (and ALS), and what 'improvements' did he expect?

Thanks!

Interesting article, Greg. There are a lot of signs that the political climate is changing. Part of the reason is that it's just too darned expensive to house so many inmates that are in prison for simple possession charges. There was a report on the news this week that former surgeon general Sanjay Gupta has done a 180 on medical marijuana... his official position has always been "there is absolutely no usefulness". Then someone pointed out to him that he had based his opinion solely on information provided to him by the DEA! He started doing his own research and surprise surprise, the DEA info may not have been totally accurate. For the time being though, you are correct, it totally depends on where you live. So... are we all moving to Washington or Colorado?

lol...don't think any government is particularly honest with it's public..

I just signed the petition in FL to put mm on the ballot next year. I signed for my husband too. I hope we at least get a chance to have it--but knowing FL ...

Knowing Florida, you might find a bale or two washed up on the shore ;-)

So this thread started about MM for advanced ALS patients. I may have missed it, but what about for early on-set patients?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back