Diagnosis
05/2013
Country
OZ
State
AU
City
lala land
Look this is a bit tongue in cheek, but I would welcome a suite of responses a bit like fb went from the Like button to a range of reactions.

Sometimes someone posts and I don't want to say thanks as such, but I'm rolling about laughing and would definitely hit a button to indicate that :lol:

Agree.
Like.
Laugh.
Love.
Sympathy.
Thank you.

and, of course, a J/K and a /sarcasm symbol.

Last edited:
And the rolling eyes one too ... :roll:

I agree whole hardedly. Just hitting thanks it tough. Those who have been here a while realize that button can mean many things, but for newbies it’s hard. Definitely a range would be great!

I don’t think it is technically possible with the forum platform. I had wanted another option ( so just 2 choices) but apparently David could not do it.

From the perspective of someone with hand issues that are mild I am already struggling with the Facebook multichoice button to make it do what I want to say

me too Nicki. I can only hit the like button with my eyes on fb. Too much effort to change.

Oh well a range of buttons would do it, I didn't mean it had to behave like the fb one and can see how that would be an issue with eye gaze too I'm sure!

And it was just a bit of tongue in cheek, not a serious we must have this request.

Someone said something yesterday that really did make me laugh right out loud and I thought, oh how I would like a 'that was hilarious' button :)

Yes, I’ve laughed out loud a lot on this forum. Thank you all for that!! :). Short of having other options, I usually just hit the “thanks” button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back