Reason
CALS
Country
PI
State
PI
City
PI
Janine passed away Saturday night after a long battle with MND at the tender age of 39.

She has left her stamp on my heart and I will remember her forever.

Before she died I was able to pray with her , such a precious time and I am able to let her go as I know she's with Jesus....

John 3 v 16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His One and Only Son and who ever believes in Him will not die but have eternal life.

Until we meet again Janine

Thank you for all who have supported and encouraged me as a career for a MND patient ... you truly are awonderful loving supportive people.

May God Bless You Abundantly

In Jesus's love
Winnie

I'm so sorry for your loss, Winnie. Words are inadequate when someone so young is lost to this disease, but I know your faith will comfort you.

With sympathy,
BethU

My sincere sympathy to you in your loss and may God continue to bless you,
Regards,
brenda

Winnie, may God bless you and your family. May Janine rest in peace, and yes that is young. My son was 38 yrs old when Als claimed him on 6-03-07. You and your family are in my prayers, Janine is in heaven, she is a new angel!

Irma

Winnie-

I am saddened to learn that she passed, plase know that you probably left a stamp on her heart as well.

Love,
Cindy

So sorry for the loss of Janine.

AL.

Cindy thanks for those kind words.......Janine always spelled out 'thanks for caring' after my shift had finished, I never did it for the money .. I loved Janine the first time I met her, I did it for her and she always knew that.

Thanks everyone for your kind words . it means a lot.

It's only starting to 'hit me' today , today I feel grieved.

I am sorry for your loss, Winnie. You were a special caregiver! Peace, Cindy

So sorry to hear of your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you.............
netty

Winnie,

Thank you for letting us know and thank you for the wonderful aid you provided to Janine. I'm certain you made life so much better for her during her illness.

Blessings on you!

Zaphoon

Winnie, your empathy and sincere care for this family was touching to me. I'm sure you made a difference in Janine's life.

Janine gave you something special in your life and you also gave her something special back. I am sorry for your loss , remember the warmth that your careing created .

Take care
Cheryl

So terribly sorry to hear of your loss. God bless you!
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back