Reason
Other
Country
TR
State
Istanbul
City
Istanbul
Hey guys , my english bad so please ignore it as possible.
(Age:25 Sex :Male)

There are weird things happening to my body since around mid of this august.Atleast i realize them(dont know).

{First there was a uncontrollable(not small movement,i cant make that with same frequency) movement on forefinger with twitches on my hand.This is the first thing i remember when i try to recall so i wanted to write it.}

-So since august, i have twitches places like arms, legs, hands, foots,chest, my face and my back joined to party since last month.Sometimes minutes , sometimes hours,sometimes all the day with some breaks.There are times that there is only a place that twitches and again there are times that everyone joins the party.They really are disturbing.There are times that i cant even sleep with the things happening on my body.

-I cant remember when its start but my muscles started to lose its elasticity and its increasing with time.For example hand,arm and leg muscles(i dont know there is a connection but area around my mouth having this kind of thing and its been around 10 days).Im having cramps?? or pain sometimes when i try to stretch them.And its getting harder to stretch them.
And muscles are harder when i check them with my hands.Dont know what its called but probably they are connected.

-The reason i write cramps?? is dont know if i can call cramp(btw i had a real ones sometime ago).Maybe you guys wont believe me but since this month i never have cramp on my life and its not like i dont ever swim or play football so im having real cramps lately and i prefer not having them.Reason im saying the real one is i have a question for that answer.I was having spasm like thing this months but not like cramp, i mean its not like the way i tighten them my self but i feel them having change .( Well sorry for this section i figure out that i didnt know the differecence between cramp and spasm.But im not changing, its better this way.ashamed..)

-I have weakness on my body but its a little bit weird.Lets just say that there is a constant weakness on my body.And there are times that they are a little bit excessive(few days maybe a week excessive couldnt find any trigger or something and dont have an illness at that times).For example troubling to carry a cup of water or like carrying an another me when walking or when eating arm having tired easily and troubling to use fork and again when eating tireddness of mouth etc etc.(i guess i told the idea)

-Having balance problems.There will be a day that i broke myself.
-Tremors
-Saying that would be weird but i guess i have reflex problems.Why weird? because i realize when playing video game and they are like slower and faster time to time.(cant be sure precisely)
-When i grip something with hands my hands loosening and its feels like im still griping it same way. Lately i tried having stretching other places on body and keeping it still(hands,arm,legs,foot).And they are loosening too.Btw that loosining is not after minutes or something.About seconds.

Well, im young so maybe i became a bit paranoid.Who knows but thanks for reading.

And btw i go to see doctor few days ago.After i started to say my troubles ,constantly cutting my speech and didnt let me speak normallly, so i didnt talk much and so he thinks that i only have twitches and a bit elasticity problems.He didnt even do hammer thing or anything else and said "you look normal" with only seeing my posture(clothes on)...He wanted a blood test and said that he's looking for tiroids..

So he made me angry and i thought that maybe i can ask somethings here and im not waiting for you guys making diagnose or something so dont trouble yourselves, ideas enough.

Should i see other doc. or just let it go?

Sorry for the bad english again.I tried my best but im sure that there are parts not understandable(Foreign language :) ) and things i forgot to write.

Thanks

Dont think als but ..

Hey , back in the day I posted here but no one answer me , thanks for that. <Old post is above this one --Mod>

So i went to doc. There are weakness on my left arm and leg + atrophy on leg. They took blood there is nothing.MRI scans nothing. Clean EMG(She thought myopathy first). My doctor said she dont know what to do and went to her teachers. They wanted EMG again and my doctor herself doing it , not technician. As i understand they wanted more muscles to be checked not sure.

Reason that im asking it is not to check ALS but i know that there are doctors here so maybe there is someone who see similar thing. I hope this time there will be someone who answer.. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, ELSHA. I combined your two posts on one thread to make it easy. It is strange that no one answered you. I think the post got pushed down in the stack.

I don't see ALS. You are very young and you write about many things that are not ALS.

The list of possible dx is too long to give here, but clean EMGs and MRIs typically lead back to a primary care doc who can sort things out. If yours is not interested or up to that, I would find another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back