Reason
Loved one DX
Country
CA
State
New Brunswick
City
Debec
I want to thank those of you who have responded to questions I have had over the past little while.

My mother passed away yesterday morning.

Oh Edith I am so sorry about the loss of your dear mother. May she rest in peace free of this terrible disease.

God Bless. Anne

Hello Edith. It is a real sign of grace and courage when someone can remember to say thanks in the middle of such great personal loss. Your mother can rest in peace knowing she raised a great person! Cordially, Cindy

Hi, Edith! May your sweet mother rest in peace. My condolences to you, and yours. God bless!

Irma

Thank you Edith for thinking of us in your time of grief. Our thoughts are with you at this difficult time.
AL.

My sympathies for your family during this time of grief.God Bless
Sharon

Hello edith,i hope that your faith and strength will help you through this most difficult time.My husband passed on the 16th of this month.This forum has been such a blessing and please come back and we will help each other through!My deepest sympathies to you and your familly at this time and you are in my prayes as well!Gina

Edith, I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your mother. We are never ready to lose a loved one, but I try and be thankful that my mother is no longer suffering. Every post I read of someone losing a loved one, I just want to scream WHY?!

Edith,

I am so sorry to hear about your mothers passing. I know the void you must feel. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Jacquelyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back