Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
Ca
City
Escondido
Hi ,

I wanted to say thank you. You guys provide such more accurate answers than google and are so kind along with it. Thank you Shiftkicker for helping me about a month ago.

I am 20, I still twitch about 24/7 all over. It's been about 4 months of consistent bodywide twitching. I have weakness in my right arm, but pain with it. I believe it is due to an injury from working out. I've spoken to 4 different doctors on the phone, one neurologist. They all laughed at my fear. Legit laughed. So, I'm going to take that as forget about this and move on. To anyone else scared and worried about twitching, please believe the kind people on this forum. As the doctors told me, unless you physically can't do something, forget ALS.

I will not be posting here or checking this forum ever again, as it drives my anxiety through the roof. God Bless you all. I pray daily for the strong people suffering with this disease. Thank you for all your help and support, you have helped me in ways you couldn't imagine. I pray there is a cure for this disease soon, as no one deserves this . Thank you guys.

Looks like you’ve answered your own questions. ALS is not a concern here.

Always best to start with an evaluation from your primary care physician. Meanwhile, keep hydrated and do what you can to manage stress and anxiety, seeking help when necessary.

Best of luck.

Thank you. Yes , I’m working on drinking a gallon of water a day now also getting my diet in check . Would you say to completely forget ALS as well? Your input means a lot to me . Thank you .

Moey,

I will not be posting here or checking this forum ever again, as it drives my anxiety through the roof. God Bless you all. I pray daily for the strong people suffering with this disease. Thank you for all your help and support, you have helped me in ways you couldn't imagine. I pray there is a cure for this disease soon, as no one deserves this . Thank you guys.

It's a struggle, but use those anxiety resources I sent you bud. Closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back