Not open for further replies.

willysgirl

Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Orangeville
Hello, I have finally accepted a neuro referral...have an extensive medical history, have avoided more doctors but has gotten to the point physically that I can't ignore it any longer. I have stopped googling ALS and accept how I am each day, I am living my life every single day no matter what the tests say, and I just wanted to say thank you...if I have ALS, I can't change it and want to live each day as it comes. I have sincerely heard what people have said and am living my life no matter what diagnosis is ....so thank you :)

Do all you can to keep and embrace that attitude above and beyond any future frustration.

Before I became 'official', I Googled like crazy and hope you still do. Don't stop. it makes communication with the medical folks who will be part of your life so much easier and the discussions a lot more to the point with no minced words.

The temptation is always to wish the other person well and say good luck to you. There isn't a luck part here nor is there going to be a "well" as you knew it but with a good attitude like you show in your post the resentment and future frustrations will not have such an easy time of playing in your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back