• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Your post about your Dad reminded me of mine, who passed away 11 years ago... We got a note from a neighbor who put it beautifully: "The world has lost quite a character..." I've never forgotten those words, which summed it up so perfectly.

Just to let you know that we prayed for you this evening at Bible Study for God to give strength to you and your family, in the days, weeks and months to come.

Know that the Lord walks with you through trials and tribulation.

I'm very sorry you lost your dad. Thanks for all you did for him during his illness and thanks for letting him fight the way he wanted to fight. My condolences go out to you and your family.

So sorry for your loss!

Thank you to everyone for their thoughts and prayers. It has been hard on the family but knowing we kept all our promises to him and kept him at home has been one of the things that has been a comfort. We (my mother and all us kids) have talked and looking back we realize his ALS was much further advanced than the doctors or anyone realized.

Thank you and god bless you all again for all the support you provided just be being a part of this forum and being out there sharing.

It's obvious your father was loved by his family. I'm glad you all were able to support each other through this time. We'll be here if you ever need us for emotional support.

Sorry for your loss.

AL.

I am so sorry to hear of your /our loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back