Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
Midwewst
City
Midwest
My father was diagnosed with ALS in January 2011. He passed away on August 4. this forum has been helpful in answering questions and getting information about what to expect and why. I am very thankful for everyone who takes the time to post to this board and who shares their experiences.

My father was a very stubborn and determined man and he fought this disease HIS way and he faced his life and his death as he wanted it. He passed away at home in my parents bedroom with his family around him.

He was a wonderful father, husband, grandfather, and great grandfather and friend. He will be missed.

I'm so sorry to hear of your father's passing. I'm glad you and your family were with him when he passed. I'm sure he felt all your love. Prayers to you and your family for strength to get through this difficult time together.

Take care.

I'm so sorry to hear your dad has passed. And such a short time from diagnosis too. My condolences to you and your family.

My father was diagnosed with ALS in January 2011. He passed away on August 4. this forum has been helpful in answering questions and getting information about what to expect and why. I am very thankful for everyone who takes the time to post to this board and who shares their experiences.

My father was a very stubborn and determined man and he fought this disease HIS way and he faced his life and his death as he wanted it. He passed away at home in my parents bedroom with his family around him.

He was a wonderful father, husband, grandfather, and great grandfather and friend. He will be missed.

After I hit the "like" button I really thought that doesn't sit right. What I "like" about your post is how this forum has been helpful and what I really "like" about it is that your father did it his way and had his family with him.

God bless your Dad, You and your wonderful family.

I'm sorry to hear of your dad's passing away. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong and time will help all of you feel better in the future.

I'm sure he feels you are a terrific son as you did he a father, What courage it takes to come on line and tell people you never met everyone would agree I'm sure it is greatly appreciated. I hope you and your family are finding peace after his passing in putting things together. Thank you again

I am extrmely sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers for you and your family are going out this evening and tomorrow evening in my Bible Study. I am sure that you know that he did not, and will not suffer with this disease as many of our husbands and wives will. May God give your family the strength they need to get through.

Thank you for sharing those tender thoughts. You are a very kind person to share. Thanks ! !

Praying for peace and comfort for you and your family.

Prayers, and love are being sent your way!

You and your family have my sympathy for the loss of such a beloved man. Thank you for sharing with us.

I am sorry for your loss.

Dana

I am sorry that you lost your wonderful Dad....keep you and your family in my prayers. Yes, to live and die in our unique way. God Bless you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back