00/0000
Country
UK
State
CL
City
Stockton-On-Tees
Hi all

After my EMG on Monday and the results of that, i have decided that i have to try and move on now from this. This has been a bad 3 months for me but after 2 clean clinicals and a EMG that does not show ALS i have to move on. I do not want to be one of those people who need 3 or 4 EMG's before they are happy.

I want to thank everyone on here who has helped me over the past 3 months, there really is to many to mention, Wright, Al, Suzanna, the list goes on and on and on.

I just want everyone to who comes here twitching to go to youtube and do a search on chrisnewton, you will see my video, and with all that twitching i still got a no ALS diagnosed.

I have made a small donation to the forum its only $10 but its a way of saying thank you again to all on here, i have tested the patience of people on here (i am looking at you Wright :p) and everyone has still given me so much top advice.

To those who have this horrible horrible disease, you have my total and up most respect for what you do on here. The term saints is branded about to much these days, but all you on here are just that.

I hope you all have a lovely Christmas

Thanks again

Chris

Hi Chris....This was something interesting my Neurologist said about people who have twitching for no apparent reason, himself included. That if anyone is a smoker or drinker, and then has anxiety, it can bring on twitching.

He didn't have anxiety, but was a smoker so he quit. His twitches went away.

The best to you in the future. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, as well! :D

Hi Chris. I hate to lose forum members but love it when they can walk away and begin living life again. Good luck.

AL.

Good luck to you Chris, I am glad it all worked out for the best :D

Lydia

Good luck Chris!

April

Good luck to you Chris,
-brenda

Hi Chris,
I completely get the "I have to move on now". I truly hope that things go well for you. It was a pleasure talking to you, and thank you for helping me as well through some pretty rough days. Maybe you can check in here and there and PM a person once in awhile! :)

Have a wonderful happy Christmas! :)
Suzann

The best of luck to you Chris!

take care :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back