Diagnosis
01/2020
Country
US
State
CA
City
Los Angeles
Since we're closing out a (miserable) year, I just wanted to take a moment to thank the moderators of this forum for keeping it running smoothly and per its proper policies. This forum provides a great service to people who are not in a great situation. Some of us find useful advice about equipment or medication, others of us use this forum to simply commiserate with others similarly situated. Of course, our needs and uses change as we progress, but this forum is always a resource for whatever our MND-related needs are at the moment. For that, I am very appreciative. Thank you Moderators. And thanks to David, who keeps a low profile but I believe is the one who oversees the technical aspects of this website. Happy New Year to all.

I would echo EricInLa’s sentiments. I am recently diagnosed and do not have much to add. I do, however, read these posts often and learn so much. My thanks to all of the facilitators and participants. This is a safe and comfortable place!

hear hear!

I want to add that I marvel at the patience and insight the moderators bring to the DIHALS posts.

Adding my heartfelt thanks to the moderators on this site, and to everyone here for their advice, wisdom and kindness.

Thanks, Eric, for saying this. I agree 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back