Florentina

Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
RO
Hello!
I'll try to keep it short, I've been having such a difficult time.
My symptoms started in november 2020 with some right pelvic pain/cramps which got me worried and so I went to the gyn only to find out there was nothing wrong. Soon, in december 2020 I noticed that with prelonged sitting in the car, my right leg would hurt in a way. In 2021 I had a lot of investigations, brain MRI, back MRI, and nothing seemed to be related.
What has me worried the most is that my right leg gets tired faster and I also have muscle twitching, and these 2 mess up with my mind big time. My knee refelexes are brisk, no other clinical findings. I had some EMGs on my right leg which turned alright.
I guess here goes my question: considering that I feel my right leg getting tired faster than the left one since at least april 2020, but didn't progress to something else, what are the chances of something bad? I feel very stressed out.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart l & wishing everyone peace of mind!

Sorry to hear you have lived in fear for more than a year despite nothing being found to be seriously wrong.
Have a good read here, as I think you questions will be answered in depth:

There isn't anything that would even begin to indicate ALS. I can suggest if you spend a lot of time in your car, you could look at posture and taking breaks, exercises and even think of taking up something like yoga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back