Diagnosis
07/2006
Country
CA
State
Western Provinces
City
Erehwon
I've gained much support and information during the year I've spent with you and that has made our journey easier. My husband died so peacefully and easily last night amid much love. Goodbye and thank you for your company along this difficult road.

Oh I am so sorry! Please give all of your family our best regards. It is nice to hear that your DH went peacefully but that only makes things a little better. He is still gone and I am sorry for your loss.

You will always be a part of this forum. Come back and say hello every once and awhile. Hugs, Cindy

I am deeply sorry for your loss, though glad to know it was a time when your family could be together in love and support as well as grief. Holly
P.S. You have so much knowledge and experience to share, and you explain things so well. I hope you consider coming back to the forum when you are able to share that with people here.

So sorry for your loss. Our thoughts are with you at this difficult time.
AL.

landscape i am so sorry for the loss of your dear husband..Please come around again and let us know how you are doing I will miss your kindness and willingness to help others and your wisdom.Thank you so much for your input ....My thoughts and Prayers are with you and your Family!.....Gina

So Sorry.

Dear Landscape - thank you for all the kind support you have given so many - the forum will miss you and will welcome you back when you have the ability to help again. Your Husband would want you to embrace your future - he knows you will always remember him and hold a special place in your heart. God Bless- may peace be with everyone in your family. the people of this forum will welcome you whenever you need to/ want to visit.

landscape, my condolences to you, and your entire family. May your dear husband rest in peace. Don't be a stranger, we would love to hear from you! God bless!

Irma

Landscape

Dear Landscape, Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Fondly, Beebe

Dear Landscape My thoughts are with you and yours at this difficult and sorrowful time.Pat 1

Landscape,
I am so very sorry that your husband is gone but it is so comforting that he went peacefully. I hope that you will be able to be a source of support and help for others who are battling this disease or any disease where there is yet no cure.
May God grant you overwhelming peace as you grieve.
God bless you,
Nicki

And thank you, landscape, for sharing your journey with us. I learned a lot from you here. So very sorry for your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back