Diagnosis
07/1998
Country
US
State
California
City
Benicia
I wanted to share this article with all of you because it made me think of all the caregivers out there. The huge sacrifices you make, just to improve the quality of our lives in any way you can. I know sometimes it is trying, but we do appreciate how much you give of yourself for us. Your station in life, though it may seem menial at times, is among the highest of human endeavors. Thank you.:)

What a cool article! Thanks for sharing it....

Good stuff Mike.
AL.

Mike, I feel honored to "know" you, as well as Jen. You both are truly a blessing to everyone who knows you. Your positive attitude and spirituality is so uplifting.

What a great couple you two are! Thanks for sharing, Mike! Cindy

thank you

Mike, thank you for caring so much about others. Many people get stuck in a box of mirrors and can only see themselves. You are one of those special people that know how to just say thanks which means so much to the ones who are trying to help.

It has been a blessing to read your post. Thanks.

Mike,

I loved the article. Thanks for letting us know about it. I'm a big fan of your paintings you have a great gift.

God bless you and your lovely wife Jen.

SoniaT
Vancouver, BC

Thank you Mike,
You are an inspiration.
Sunny

The article is no longer available to be viewed. Anyone remember any key words I could search their archives for to try and find it?

Thank you Care givers

CNA said:
The article is no longer available to be viewed. Anyone remember any key words I could search their archives for to try and find it?

great tribute, I wish I had said that! But I will show it to my hubby, he is my care giver. He makes out it is fun, when I know it is so often tiring. Thanks. EM

Sorry everyone, the newspaper only keeps on-line articles for a limited priod of time, and I don't have a copy.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back