Reason
Other
Country
US
State
ct
City
farmington
I would like to thank all of you for the advice you have given me in the past.

Today, I saw the Nuero for the follow up to the MIR I had. Even though he had me come in and red it as soon I was through taking the MIR two weeks ago. Also my GP had already gave me the results. They found nothing. Including a brain.

They both said that if I had ALS that after 18 months of my tongue twitching from time to time in the same spot I would have had more signs. I hope it nevers moves anywhere else.

The Nuero told me that the twitch in the tongue could be something I might have to live with for the rest of my life. I said I hope it is a long life. He said it could be due to the trama my mouth had suffered over the years. I did not listen to my mother and brushed my teath as I should have. Root Canals, Infections swollen tongues etc.

The Neuro said that after more than a year of watching me that I no longer had to see him unless some thing came up. This Doctor name is Komm is a great guy. He really cares about his patients.

Also my GP says that I can not pratice medecine with out a license. Stay off the Internet. His name is DR. Adler he just was named the doctor of the year for the area hospital. He has been my doctor and freinds for about 16 years.

I am going to try and block out very thing else and beleive them and get on with my life. I hope they are right

Once again thank you for all of your help. Good luck to every one and I will alway think of all of you.

Merry Christmas. I can think of no better present than what you have received.

AL.

Congratulations tmarino, now remember...no practicing without a license.:D Have a wonderful holiday.

Lydia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back