texastracy update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you TC. Give her my love and I will say extra prayers for you all

Thanks for the update and hope she gets well soon!

Tell Tracy that my thoughts are with her and I hope for a speedy recovery.

thanks tex for update you both are in my thoughts and prayers. speedy recovery. love ya chally

Poor Tracy!
Love and prayers to you both.
God bless, x

Thank you for updating us and please give her a huge Tillie hug and my hopes for a speedy recovery xx

Thank you, TC, and thank Tracy for thinking of us. Please give her our love.

I appreciate the good thoghts and prayers. we will update soon. They put a cather in pulled out 1360 ml of urine, huge relief.

OUCH! I have seen that in men, but never in women. She is lucky she didn't have a stroke. I pray that it is smooth sailing from here on out.
Paulette

wow Tracy that's a huge amount, relief would have to be an understatement!

keep getting better now girl xxx

She is still hanging in there. Sleeping without bipap now...actually sleeping better longer. Still at palliative care unit at hospital. If I can share anything today it is this...there are many beautiful things and unexplainable things that are happening here...toward the end/beginning ning. Dont miss out on them. Savor them...as there is a lot of. Comfort to be found in those conversations. Use every bit of technology you can to facilitate communication. It is amazing how the Lord makes his presence known Tracy was and always will be a teacher and she continues to do so daily...even in this time. Thank yàll again for the hugs, prayers and overall support. I thank you all for being there for her while I was still in a denial stage of the beginnings of this. All of u cals... Get on board...the pals need u more than you can ever know.
Todd

Thanks for your update, hugs to you both, thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Love Gem

God Bless You Both, so much. Love being sent to you both, Laura. Thank you for writing us.

Love and hugs to you both. xx

I can feel that God is there. Bless you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back