texastracy update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to hear it's improved quality of life, hugs to you both.
Love Gem

Tracy is still getting better but still in the hospital. Get our new breathing machine tomorrow, spend tomorrow nite with it in hospital then back home. Ready for home. Requires a lot of suctioning of secretion from trach and mouth...but were suctioning (and gagging/choking) several times a day before anyway...no biggie.

Thanks for updating us and pass on my love to Tracy.

Home soon love, keep em sucking!

Will do Tillie. Thx!

Thinking of you both and wondering how things are going? How is Tracy managing?

Just checking in to see how things are going. Hope the transition back home goes well for you both. Please keep us posted and know we're keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

sending good thoughts and love to tracy and tex. hope you git to go home soon. love ya chally

love to Tracy from Barbie!

Big hugs to Tracy AND Mr. Tracy! Hope things are going well.

I am home. Getting back to routine. One positive, I got lots of eyegaze practice.

Fantastic seeing you back, Tracy! An expert "eyegazer" now? :shock:

{{{{TRACY}}}}

An eyegazer huh - look forward to hearing more from you here then xxx

Glad to see you're back home, Tracy, and the trache is working for you. Must be wonderful to be able to breathe freely. I hope you adjust quickly to it and the new routine.
Charlene

Had to take Tracy back to hospital. Having a lot of trouble getting a handle on the secretions plus may have picked up a bladder infection. This morning at 430 they put a catheter and drained a quart or so...big relief. She is resting comfortably now. We are waiting on some test results for the bladder thing. She has put up a valiant battle to this point and she is very tired. Hopefully this we get her some much needed rest. She wanted you all to know.

Thanks for the update, TC, and please pass on our combined hopes for speedy resolution, and more rest for both of you.

Best,
Laurie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back