Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure there are other places than MAYO in Jax, if I'm not mistaken as well.

Hope you're less anxious. You're too young for ALS and it doesn't move that fast. You're too old for most of the MDA diseases to be starting--if that's any consolation.

Shands/UF of Jax I called and they can get me in this monday. Unfortunately, they're not in my usual insurance policy (Blue Options) so the cost is going to be higher. Still, it beats ER visits that just let you go after checking your vitals.

Bapist hospital's opening wasn't until mid April, which puts me back in the same time slot as Mayo, a day behind actually.

I sincerely hope this isn't ALS. I'm young, yes, though I realize there are people my age who have been diagnosed with this disease. Still, I'm just praying, hoping so hard that it's something treatable.

As I said--ALS just doesn't move that fast. If you have anything wrong, I'm betting it's viral or an injury you're not aware of. I would 't be a bit surprised if part of your symptoms weren't anxiety based on whatever happened first.

Relax and enjoy the nice weather, Son. You're stressing yourself needlessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back