Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
GA
City
Atlanta
In August of 2019, I had this really odd buzzing in my foot that would come and go every couple of seconds. The first doctor I discussed it with did bloodwork and said it could be a form of restless leg due to an iron deficiency. After taking iron for a while, the buzzing seemed to become less noticeable or maybe I'd just grown accustom to it (im not sure). However, around the time I had a very mild case of COVID (which was late December 2020) the buzzing seemed to become more noticeable to me. After a few days, for the first time ever, I started feeling the buzzing in the opposite foot as well.

Within the next few days, I started experiencing muscle fasciculations in my calves, up to my thighs until I started feeling them pretty much everywhere. There is no pain, but it's very annoying and very scary. It's been maybe a week or a little more since I started to feel this. I also have scoliosis and I drive for hours for work, so I'm not sure if this is a pinched nerve or something more serious. My B12 was checked in November and was normal.

The anxiety is unbearable, please help.

Twitching and other neurologic symptoms are very common after a case of covid. We see them a lot after any virus but covid even more so. Talk to your doctor if you are worried

And with scoliosis, you will want to make sure you are using the best seat and back cushion for your situation, whether driving or at home. But ALS should not be a concern.

Best,
Laurie

thank you so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back