tell us how you really feel

Status
Not open for further replies.

fisher

~!@#$%^ &*()_+ ~!@#$^&*() )(*&^ #$%^&*() +_)_()(*(*&*&&^^ !~~!@@#$% ^&^&%$&*(*()_)+_^%$&*()_+*&&^^%$^&**( )(*() *&^%&&^ ^&&***((((*&*&^^%%$%$#$#$$$%%^^&^&&* (*&()_+++__))((*(*&*&&^^%^%^%$%$$$%^ ~~!~!@!@#$#$#$%$%^^&^&^**(()(*&*^ )(*&&^%^$%^&&***((*&&^%^%$$##$$%%^^^&&^&&&&^^%%%^&^&&**(*(())))___)()*(*&&^%^%%^%&^&

thank you i feel much better

Ok, who wants to be the first to comment on this one?
nice to hear from you fisher, but..um...you could write it in english

Tell us how you really feel

Hi, i'm new to tHis forum. i'm not really sure how to use it, but here goes. my husband has als. i don't know how he feels, i can only imagine and my imagination is pretty good for bad stuff. i feel helpless, angry, isolated, frustrated, defeated......pretty much the opposite of how good i know i can feel.

Hi Holly, i Hope your first introduction to tHe forum is not from fisHer's vivid comments, wHicH no one will understand.
you will find quite a support system Here, tHere are tHe regulars, carol, al, debbie, kim's Helper, melissa..wHere is sHe? tbear. and numerous otHers.....i pop in off and on. and please ignore tHe problems witH tHe letter H wHen you type, tHe site Had a massive crasH recently and tHey Have just restored it.

if you go into tHe general discussion site and scroll down to tHe subject "introductions requested", you will get a bio of many of tHe people wHo are on Here. it will Help you to understand tHem, become aquainted witH tHem. i Have a friend witH als, or i did, anotHer story for a danielle steele bad novel, but tHere are many witH tHis disease, and caregivers on line daily and will Help you. tHey will become your second family.

read tHe postings to get a Handle on it...and ignore all of al's Humourous lines...just kidding al, you make us laugH.

don't be afraid, most of tHem don't bite.

welcome, Holly

Hi, holly, karen's richard here - as i am getting to know more and more about tHis site, as you doubtless, will, and you will come to the belief, that may will Hit your question/answer or they may miss the point - regardless, everyone may try, their best at answering your question. in my case, karen has some legitimate questions that she may or may not had answered.

Hey tHeresa,

how are you? hope you are doing okay and surviving tHe cold. isn't it awful. i think that we should all move south for tHe winter. Heck, we should just have al and lee adopt us and tHey could take us on all of tHeir vacations ! ha.. just a thought. have you Heard from your guy? it just seems so funny that He will not accept your love and support now during this critical time of his life. people are funny you know. you think you know someone, and tHen, bam, tHey write you off. you never know. i hope that you are getting tHe support "you" need now. i hope that you have friends that are supportive and Helpful. you must feel so Helpless. i can not even imagine. i think that things always come full circle, so, who knows. keeping busy with your family and work can be very tHeraputic, but, tHey don't keep you warm at night. not unless you sleep with your boss. ha.. anyway, just wanted you to know that i was thinking of you, and hope you are doing alright. take care honey. sending you a great big hug...xoxoxox

lots of love, carol

Hi carol. it is snowing Here at tHe moment.
i wisH we could all get away from tHe freezing temps and Head soutH like lee and al.
tHanks for tHe email. at tHe moment tHe support is reading tHe posting and if you go back to read tHe one wHere melissa Has written extensively about How everytHing Has been going, i Have used some of wHat sHe said as an example of coping. i am Hurt, as most would be, but i try to keep tHe lines of communication open witH Him at tHe moment, even if we discuss tHe weatHer. i tHink if He leans on me, He admits He is ill, and as melissa mentioned some denial may be alrigHt so one can try to function daily, but my concern is it will build. so for now, i will try to talk about silly stuff witH Him, email one liners Here and tHere, and try again to stop smoking, (wHicH is an issue witH Him)...tHen maybe we can get on tHe rigHt track again if tHat is wHat He wants.

Hey fish,,,,,,,,

xoienf uiieufv nvosdjgkjouvhlkm iojsagkjkjb ijdfoguot kjvojr j b j11
!****00 kjfkjk lkmdgj k lk okay?

just dropped by to say hi!

love ya, carol

ps hope your okay, and keeping warm....brrrrrr...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back