TCM Hospital in china

Status
Not open for further replies.
We cleared the tube... i entered two post here, about five hours ago... dont know why they have not appeared in this thread.

Mod note: Pat, I deleted your earlier duplicate post. Sometimes posts go to MOD and have to be approved.

Re: Prol proto. I'm pretty sure it's been discussed here, too

none of the post i entered in this thread exist in this thread. how could they be duplicates?

none of that info is in this thread

rizwan i sent info to u through their message system.

at the top left of your screen, click on the CP icon, and u can access your messages

Take care,

pat

Now they all appear, all at once. Eight hours later

now there is one duplicate, cause they were all blasted into this thread at the same time

LOL Pat, the joys of cyberspace and mod queues!!! Believe me it was worse some time back when even a word like excellent would send a post to the mods. I love that word and found it really hard to type just now because I often landed posts in the queue!

Being unable to get out of the house at all, I knew that but it eluded me - I'm still mush for brains some days ;)

I'm so relieved you got it fixed, and now we have another possible solution to tell people, thanks!

Tillie, your concern and advice were spot on, i was saying that not having a van made what you said even more true.

Have u seen posts go to queue for eight hours? Then appear, a bunch all at once? 3 or 4 posts all appearing hours later, at the same time?

That Protocol thread i posted, none of it is proven for als, and everything on that site is experimental. Nothing proven to stop als / mnd

Take care rizwan, in addition to trying experimental therapies, i recommend you also prepare for her advancing paralysis. It can happen quickly. This is a great site, with experienced people, and an abundance of info for folks dealing with real life als / mnd situations.

The experimental stuff can take attention away from preparing for paralysis.

morning,

pat

Have u seen posts go to queue for eight hours? Then appear, a bunch all at once? 3 or 4 posts all appearing hours later, at the same time?

yep mate. Our mods are not here full time, even between the four of them, which is fair enough. So a mod logs in and if there is a bunch in the queue, they all get approved at the one time so BAM there they all are like magic!

There is usually a message that appears on the screen for a few seconds that announces your post went to mod, but you have to be sharp-eyed like a magpie (oh, that's an aussie slang I guess :lol: )

The best I've heard of riluzole is that it can extend life by 3 months, IF it's started at disease onset. Now how many years go by before the avarage person is diagnosed with ALS? I repeat, if this kind of progress was being made in cancer research there would be riots in the streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back