Country
CA
State
On
City
NW of Toronto
Wonderful! Nice job, Tara!

Fantastic job Tara!
Your Dad and Mom must be soooooo proud of you!
Hey Al...am I mistaken or is that merlot in that glass :)
Good luck on the walk!
Rick & Joan

I love it...The apple does not fall far from the tree. Her dad is a hero..Thank her for sharing her dad with all of us..

Busted. Yes that was Merlot. Long before we got into the Mojito's.
AL.

Read it, and really enjoyed it! Was looking for a glass of wine, and lo and behold, found it! Hey, nothing wrong with that! What a lovely couple, and so lucky to have a daughter like Tara! God bless.

Irma

Wow

Al you must be proud.

Yes I am. With a few bumps in the night so to speak, both of my kids turned out pretty well.
AL.

Nice article, and super nice pic Al! Thanks for sharing, and God bless!

Irma

Hey Al
Great pic and super article! Hope you have sunshine for the walk!
We have not been posting for a couple weeks...been real busy.....got our house sold and got ourselves moved into a furnished apartment till our son has the renovations finished in his home next month as we will be moving in with them in Whitemouth...about an hour from Winnipeg.
Our walk in Whitemouth, Manitoba is this Friday...the school there is participating in honor of a teacher there...Mrs. Lamaga...who passed away last fall from ALS. This was before I even knew I had it...weird , eh? And now we are moving there!
Anyhow...Joan and I were able to address the school assembly about ALS in preparation for the walk and had a fantastic time
We are looking forward to a great walk too!
Take care
Rick & Joan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back