Reason
PALS
Country
Uni
State
Texas
City
Tomball
Hi friends, I finally got a hold of nettie this evening! This is how it happened: I was cleaning out my van, and ran into her address and phone #! She said Freddie is home, he is coming along, bless his heart. Even though we live in the same city, I have been having my share of problems at hime with my Diabetic husband, and it is so hard for me to leave the house. As a matter of fact, I am taking him to the hospital tomorrow morning, and have a strong feeling he will be hospitalized. He is not doing good!

Getting back to Freddie, he is fine, nettie said he has put on a little weight. He finally got his wheel chair (thanks be to God.) I had the "honour" of communicating with him this evening, via Dynavox! I felt like I was Heaven bound, so full of pride. Freddie is a very special friend, I think the "world" of him. Bless his heart...he always has something sweet to say. He is sending his love to "everyone on the forum."

May God bless each one of you folks, you Pals mean a lot to me! I am here to stay.......I am here to say hello and good bye!

Irma

Irma,
Thanks so much for the update. I have been so concerned about them. I am glad that Freddie is home....Nettie is amazing! They are always in my thoughts and prayers. Fondly, Kelly

Irma

Thanks for the update on Freddie and Netty. There are in my prayers.

Will be adding our hubby to my prayer list too.

You are a wonderful woman and I am so glad everytime I see a post from you.

Happy 2009 and praying for better health for your husband in 2009

Take care of yourself too dear!

Patty

Thank you so much for the update, and thank you for taking the time to post this when you've got your hands full with your husband.

Thank you for the update and send our best to Freddy and Netty.

ditto for me too,
Bless you Irma,
-b

Thank you Irma!

I hope you will also let us know how your husband is doing.

You are a great friend to Freddie and Nettie! Please let them know we are thinking of them and hope Freddie continues to do well.

To all my friends!

Hi, thanks for replying! You folks are the best! I just got home from the hospital. I am soooo exhausted.......was there all day, and part of the evening. My husband had to be admitted. The doc said he needs medical attention. His doc told him his right foot may have to come off. He was very depressed...I told him if it happens I will help him in every way I possibly can. I stayed with him for a while, and he was okay when I left. Such changes in life.............nobody knows what's in store!

I am so thrilled to hear you guys were happy to hear from netty and freddie. I told nettie I'm gonna have to make time for freddie. Will be visiting them soon, if God permits. May God bless each one of you. I'm getting me some rest for tomorrow.

Your friend,
Irma:-(

Hi Irma. Went looking for Freddie's music on you tube. Do you remember what name it's under?
Thanks.

AL.

Hi AL,
Freddie's music on you tube is under FREDDIE EVERETT
SHARON

Hi Al, sorry I just got in from the hospital, yeah............Freddie's music is under his name (Freddie Everett). You can also go to Myspace and check out their Myspace under Freddie Everett for Freddie, and Annette Everett for her. Both sites are really nice, and lots and lots of pictures. I signed a petition for Freddie the other day, you will be able to find it in her site, or his, I don't remember, but you can try both. Very interesting. Enjoy!

Sharona, have you signed the petition for Freddie yet?

Irma

Just signed it .If Oprah doesn't help maybe . THE TY PENNINGTON SHOW EXTREME HOME MAKEOVERS WOULD.I WILL KEEP THEM IN MY PRAYERS.GOD BLESS
SHARON

Dear Irma,
I am praying for you and your husband. I hope that he is doing alright. Please give Freddy and netty my best.
I am thinking of you
In friendship
Jeannie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back