Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
WEST VIRGINIA
City
Martinsburg
My son was diagnosed with ALS at age 21 while in the Air Force. That was 9 years ago...i know we have been so lucky..4 years ago he became a knight in shining amour to a young pregnant girl with a 2 year old child already.And my life has been hell ever since!She has had 2 more children...she says by my son..but I'm not sure.She has total control of everything...my son can no longer sign his name to checks ..he is 100% service connected.I cant talk to him about this because he doesn't want the fighting.The big beautiful house he bought for them is filled with trash...liquor bottles and strangers.I feel completely helpless!

I can completely understand your worry and helpless feeling . I suspect there's is not much you can do without jeopardising the relationship with your son. All you can probably do is be there for him and be ready to pick up the pieces if things go south and things between them end .

How horrible this must be for you. I'm so sorry. I would suggest talking to an attorney to see if there is anything that can be done under the radar to mitigate or minimize the situation. Also, DNA tests can be done with a mouth swab, strand of hair and/or a postal stamp...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back