Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
usa
City
city
i realize this is a place where there are a lot of peopl suffering and its unfair for me to be complaining about my falling and nearly complete loss off voice. i have decided that i will take a break because its unfair for thos3 suffering to see my complaining. thanks to you all for your advice and concern.

I hope it is not a long break. We will miss you. You are suffering too.

Don't leave this forum for long. You are not complaining you are just venting and stating facts about your health. We appreciate your friendship and welcome you on here whenever you want to be. If you need to take a short break that is fine but come back quick. We will certainly miss you. I'm sending you a cyber hug. Kim

If you need a break then OK, but where else can we go to talk with people that have any true sense of what we the PALS & CALS, are going through. I don't mind you "complaining", some days I want to scream my complaints. I think the people here have a great intuition about the people who truly have reason to complain, and those that just are looking for things to complain about. And when they see someone in need they reach out. It is something that they can still do for someone else. Be gentle on yourself.
Paulette

hey figured id let yall know real quick that the mri was a breeze for me they did give me ear plugs and told me it was noisy... i said ive raised 5 kids now thats noisy! no contrast was used so dont know if that makes a difference. im not worried as i felt so at peace i almost slept. i dont know if it was open mri but they put a cage on my face and moved me in out the machine.

finally I'm catching up!

now Denise, I want you to realise something. It is so easy to come here and ignore threads or not reply. If we read your threads, and take the time to reply, then it's because we want to be part of your support, and you give support back too. I've really enjoyed the time we have shared posts, and a laugh, and I'd hate to think you leave and have to just talk to yourself again instead of us! (see a laugh is good :razz: )

So do what you feel you need to by all means, but never feel like you shouldn't be talking to us here, we get something out of it too. What you are going through is so similar to the PALS here, why would you let go of some support. I know for myself, I always look to see if there are any posts by you when I come here, because I wonder how you are and enjoy talking to you.

Be kind to yourself, take a lot of care, and if you decide to stay then I for one will be really happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back