Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
City
Leeds
Hello, I'm worried, so I ask you a question, so once in a while I have muscle aches and weakness as with a common cold which usually pass after a few days and for 3 years now, I have been sweating terribly for a year, especially in the morning, 14 again Muscle pain started but on July 15 I had numbness in the limbs, tingling all over my body, muscle cramps when walking up stairs or if I walk for too long I feel like I have sore muscles, terrible leg pains, it started with the right arm and leg and ended on the left side, I'm tired, I also have such slight contractions of small muscles for a few seconds, I was in the hospital twice because my leg was so numb and this pain, but they examined neurologically and made me wait for a neurologist, but for them it is nothing serious, can that be it?
Thanks

Thank you for your response

Hi there- please read here: Read Before Posting for reasons why ALS is not something your doctors would even consider.

Take care

Hello, come back because, I have new symptoms, the whole left side of the body is in disarray, tingling, fasciculations, pulling pain like nerves, burning skin, this left side is the most irritating, especially at night, I'm waiting for a visit but the symptoms are getting worse

This still does not sound like any condition we deal with here. I would suggest discussing with your GP, even by telehealth, as it does seem like something more systemic than neurologic if anything. Since you highlight the entire left side, looking to your mattress, pillow, sleeping and seated position may also be productive.

All the best.

Well, I am trying to sleep on the other side, but it does not pass, especially the little finger of the left hand, there are moments as if it was not mine, but it passes and it is fine, I asked the doctor about neuralgia but he said that it would not be on one side of the body, only pains and fasciculations all over

Again, there may not be any particular diagnosis that explains it all. Try videoing your sleep or asking a partner.

I think we have provided all the help we can, so I'm closing this thread. Please do not start another, but instead you will get more benefit in focusing on your health where you can do something about it, "on the ground." If you keep trying, you can find a good team to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back