Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
FL
City
Miami
Hello everyone I’m a 27 year old male with a a lot of symptoms that seem to mimic Als….I’ve recently started to suffer from anxiety and depression. About a year ago I got sick and started to get full body Fasciculations,cramping, and pain. This overall caused me to be unable to sleep most nights. A couple months passed and I was somewhat Alleviated. The fasciculations never completely stopped but they slowed down.I did not experience any weakness at this time. Fast forward to 2 months ago they came back full fledge. Im now experiencing tightness in both of legs. Cramping in my feet and hands. Extreme joint and muscle pain through out my body and weakness in my left arm…today was Especially hard as I had a hard time carrying a plate of food with out my arm feeling fatigued like I lifted 1000 pounds. I have a EMG scheduled for the 13th but I’m not sure of what to expect.

Hi
I'm not sure what you are asking, but I can assure you that you are not displaying symptoms that are ALS red flags, nor that mimic ALS.
I hope the EMG that you are having very soon will help you to move on and look at sleep, exercise, diet and stress which can be addressed and help you return to full health.

Sorry you're going through all this but glad you have a doctor's appointment coming up. Your doctor will work with you to get to the bottom of whatever it is.

Thank you for the support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back