swe
State
swe
City
upsla
Hello. I am 17 (male).

I want to know if these symptoms could be als.. :-(

Improved saliva (1 month)

Twitches (all over, but not woried about them anymore)

When i reach for something on the floor etcetera, my stomach starts to shake all over, same with all my limbs, if i hold a cup full of tea/coffe straight in the air i start to shake in the arm. (2 months)

.. And ofcourse this weakness/weird feeling in my hand/lower arm. (right hand).
This is not real weakness (can do everything as usual, but i am slower in my fingers, if thats the right way to explain, like im slower when i press buttons etc.) (1 month).

Thanks for any answers what this could be, i am scared as hell about this, and can't really visit a doctor since i've been there for other stuff..

Merry X-mas to all. Really need advices/answers.

Nyzaph,

Your age alone makes it extremely unlikely that what you are expereincing is ALS. It is unfortunate that you say that you can't go to a doctor, because that is exactly where you need to be. The symptoms you describe could be caused by anything from severe anxiety to a reaction to a virus.

Hope you can make it in to a doctor soon.

Happy Holidays,

Robert

Well..

Well.. I've been to one 2 months ago, because of twitches all over. By then i barely noticed any weird feeling/weakness in my hand/lower arm and my saliva improvement.
1 and a half month later about i started to notice these other things.

By the way, at the visit he checked my reflex, strength and such to se abnormalities, it was fine by then.

Also, i tried babinski on myself, but as i get no response im maybe doing wrong?
If this is the case can you tell me how to do it right?

Thanks alot.

I don't think this is a test you can give yourself. Your symptoms don't sound anything like ALS to me, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back