Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam,
Truly you need to stop. That’s not how ALS works. You don’t have subtle bulbar onset and limb onset. Your symptoms are all over the place. Scratchy voice isn’t an indication of ALS. Choking on saliva is also not an early sign. Please work with your md but being on this site is not a good place for you.

Pam,

Perhaps going forward, and in light of the fact that you've been told by several members that you do not have ALS, bring any questions you still have to your PCP. Perhaps he/she can refer to counselling so that you can work on why you are unable to let go of your fixation on getting an ALS diagnosis. You do not have ALS and neuros have told you this. Why are you not moving on?

Me again. I shared with my huaband my concerns and asked if he noticed things are different. He mentioned I have been dropping things a lot. He's concerned because its little things-keys, coins,pacifiers. I notice they slip out of my hands-I have made an appt with a neuromuscular dr and will request an EMG!

If that’s what it takes to give you peace of mind, so be it. But please believe the doctor when s/he clears you of ALS.

Pam, just a week ago you wrote...

"I had two neurological exams 2 weeks ago."

You also you you had a baby in early November.

Now you've made another appointment with a Neurologist.

Many people here have posted they have had to wait weeks or more than a
month to get an appointment with a Neurologist.

How soon you can get this next appintment and the time until then you need
to focus on that new baby and stop obessing with you having ALS.

To have two Neurological exams in one week and nothing led the Neuros
to be suspicious you may have ALS or MND... says you are chasing ALS
and they are not.

Please refrain from posting again until AFTER you've done your third.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back