Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
us
City
new york
hello, I'm interested in your opinion. My symptoms have started since December. I have a pain in the left side of the back and the pain and when you took a deep breath. This is below the shoulder blades and down. This pain is aggravated when to bend and took a deep breath when you exercise with your left hand .. about the same time it started twitching his body. in the legs, arms, particularly the left side of the body. last 2 months I started middle finger to twitch for a few seconds during the day and sometimes several times a few days does not twinch. sometimes start when i push some thing in my hand. I feel twitching is more pronounced in the left side. I was 2 times a neurological exam and everything was ok, the muscles and reflexes. sometimes, rarely do we know just a little twinch in tongue. It happened to me a few months ago and now we are sometimes known to happen. I feel that i have fascikulation more frequently in the left side, left buttock and left leg and thigh. maybe it is connected with my back pain in left side, mybe pined nerve or something..I am 21 years and I am horrified that I have this disease. You can just tell me what you think. thank you very much, I appreciate everyone's messages, you are in my thoughts.

First, of all, your paragraph is extremely hard to read when you keep switching between tenses and 1st and 3rd persons. You first said I, then he, then we...are you talking about multiple people having all these different symptoms or just one person?

If it is just one person. Twitching is common in any person. A twitch here or there in the day is no reason to panic. Many people have twitches all day (Benign Fasciulation Syndrome) and they are still fine...no life threatening disease with that.

Pain that is in the back when you take a deep breath is not realted to ALS.

If two neurologists said your were fine, why in the world would you come here to ask people who are not dr.s? You are fine with "reflexes and muscles" as you and your dr.s put it- No ALS.

You are probably right in your last sentence that you have a pinched nerve causing your twitching and pain. Take it easy, and relax. You do not need to be terrified. By what you have described you have no reason to worry...you do not have ALS.

Good luck to you.

someone to give me a opinion?

and 22years has ANOTHER new name. God

So you see how I am desperate, please answer me something to this. What do you think about the symptoms? are signs of ALS? please, pleaseeeeeeeeee

Damn not again. Well answer already went to the moderator. Hopefully they will get it this time.

BUSTED!

nitwit, go away.

You don't have ALS.

AL.

Frustrating, but I cracked up and choked on my coffee. ...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back