Bortplates

Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
Good evening,

The last week to week and a half, my right foot has felt tight. Like it’s been hugged or something. At times, I’ve had bad calf tightness down there and some ankle discomfort in places. These are the symptoms that have made me post today. No tingling, no numbness, no twitches.

Additionally but not even sure if related, I’ve had burning hot pain in my shoulder blade and neck area, as well as in spots in both arms.

Any thoughts are of course appreciated.

Hello- please have a read here: Read Before Posting

You can see from the information in the above link that discomfort, burning pain and tightness are not really part of the group of symptoms that cause a medical professional to be concerned about MND/ALS. Hopefully whatever is causing you discomfort is transient. If it's not, I am thinking your doctor would be a good place to start to track down cause.

Take care

Hey there. Thanks for your reply. I saw about pain but didn’t read about tightness. Apologies if I missed that.

Please go see a doctor who can examine you.

Yea I plan on seeing an orthopedist and neurologist next week. Feeling tight for 2 weeks is off putting. I don’t know what it could be.

It could be anything of hundreds of things, literally. Please realise you are not medically trained, and google is not reliable when you don't have the skill to interpret what you get served in a search result.
ALS does not start this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back