Diagnosis
4/2016
Country
AUS
State
Western Australia
City
By the beach
It's been six months (5 1/2 really ) since we were in Sydney. We were told then either PLS or it's variant Mills Syndrome.
We were told then to come back in 6 months.
Well, here we are!
We are staying at this...hotel...which to say it's quirky is a bit of an understatement.
Carrah would love it, but we very cleverly left the kids at home with my mum and dad.
We are both very tired. Packing a suitcase was not high on my list of priorities, so 2.26am was bedtime last night!
The flight over was good, but I do have very long legs. A leg that can't be moved easily in those squishy seats is not really a good mix!
Anyway we are about to have room service then hit the hay.
Tomorrow I'm hitting some shops, as the hotel is right in the middle of the city!
Doctors and testing all day Friday. Joy.
God bless, Janelle x

Attachments

• 20150923_215821.jpg
    20150923_215821.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 297
  • 20150923_215837.jpg
    20150923_215837.jpg
    1,019.2 KB · Views: 345
  • 20150923_215849.jpg
    20150923_215849.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 292
Janelle,

Many thoughts and prayers are with you. Please keep us aware of any developments.

Wishing you very positive results!

TB x

Janelle,

Best wishes for the best possible outcome. And, hope you can find time for some fun too.

-Michael

Thinking of you Janelle...enjoy what you can...keep in touch when you can.
Audrey

quirky indeed! watch that sheep I saw in there too ;)
ummm that was your hubby you caught in the side of one shot too ... ?

All the very bloody best for Friday. Good luck shopping in the big smoke.

When I was in Sydney the other week I noticed how much cleaner it is now that they have removed all bins (so terrorists can't pop bombs in them). But I also noticed that in 2 days I never saw a bird in the little area I was in and that disturbed me.

hugs for some strength

Good luck Janelle. I hope you guys can enjoy a little adult time since you left the kids behind. What a rare treat! Try not to think of Friday,....it will come fast enough.

Wishing you all the very best Janelle, enjoy some special time with your hubby. Hopefully you will come home with a definite answer. Have fun shopping. The picture of the bedroom with the crutch is one of those " a picture tells a 1000 words"
Will be thinking of you over the next few days and keeping you in my prayers.
Love n hugs Gem

Sending you all my positive wishes for tomorrow, Janelle. Big love. x

PS. The hotel room looks like the mirror-image of the Doubletree by Hilton in Bangkok. It's uncanny.

Janelle, I so hope that you enjoy the trip and get positive answers. Shopping...fun!

Have a little fun and enjoy the shopping. Thought and prayers are with you.

hope everything goes well. have fun and may god be with you.

Janelle, thinking of you so much, with much love and support. So glad to know
you are there. XXXX

hey janelle, hope the best and big hugs to you and your guy. love ya. chally

Thank you all for your awesome messages of support.
Well yes...shopping. I did a fair bit of damage with Wayne's credit card in Pandora today. I've never stepped foot in a pandora shop before. If Wayne has anything to do with it, I think it was my first and last visit!

Cee, the hotel is called QT Sydney and is part of the rydges group of hotels. I wonder if they share stylists or have spies? Unbelievable either way!

Can you believe though, this swanky hotel and I had to eat my room service sitting on the Ottoman! Shouldn't complain as it was delish!

Tillie, well spotted. It is Wayne in the photo. He was checking out a small table with stuff on...will post picture here of the table. I would have loved to have seen that sheep pre...well, pre. Must have been a Melbourne supporter! You are right, we haven't seen any birds either. It's very strange. (Gem I didn't even notice the stick, must be very used to it!).

Tonight we went for tea at the Sydney tower restaurant. Very much something we wouldn't do with the kids Steph, so really appreciated that. The view was awesome. Takes 1hr to do a full rotation.

When we left the restaurant, I mentioned to the waitress about the firies climbing the stars fully kitted out next month to raise money for MND. She knew nothing about it! So thanks for the info there TB, I felt very knowledgeable! Also, I ate normal food. Wayne tried at least one of everything...including crocodile sausages! ! Not for me. He didn't complain so they must have tasted ok!

It has to be bed time. Sleep, where on earth are you?

God bless, Janelle x

Attachments

• 20150924_210350.jpg
    20150924_210350.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 370
  • 20150924_203548.jpg
    20150924_203548.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 363
  • 20150924_145257.jpg
    20150924_145257.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 368
  • 20150924_144009.jpg