Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
GER
State
Bayern
City
Nürnberg
Hey, i am 18 Years Old and i am from Germany. I have read very much here since i started to get fasciculations at my whole body. I have to say that i am very hypochondrial (Is this the right translation?) i always think the worst maybe because of googeling everything i notice. But what makes me realy wory is the fact that i feel a strange feeling in my right hand since 2 or 3 weeks when i am at my PC. It feels like my thumb is getting fatigued very fast and if i want to click i sometimes move the whole mouse. I am really depressed because of this. I can't think about anything else, especially since today. I am not a sportsman and maybe i am spending to much time on my Computer but i thought i could do some sports with the Sport Equipment of my Dad this morning just to show myself that i have no weaknesses. I did some Push-ups some squats and i used the small weights of my father. I could do the exercises very well but after this i could barely raise my arms. They started shaking if i did so, on both sides this time. I have no problems with my Fingers until now, neither do i drop things often. I am just so depressed that i recognizing more and more symptoms of ALS at myself:cry:. What do you think? I know that this Disease is very rare and even more rare in my age, but i am so scared because i have fasciculations and this feeling when i move my mouse. I really appreciate you work here and i hope i do not offend some of you who are really affected by this Disease. Does ALS start with shaking when you activate your muscle?

*I am going to a Neuro-Doctor in 2 Months. A faster appointment was not makeable.

Honey go talk to your dad and show him what you typed here and my reply.

You do NOT have a single symptom of ALS, but you need help, right now!

Thank you for you Time and respond. I see and feel fasciculations. Isn't this a symptom of ALS? And do you think that my Problems with my Hand is a result of my PC consumption?

If you click on Do I have ALS? Is this ALS you will see a post saying NEW MEMBERS READ BEFORE POSTING.

Please read that very carefully, at least twice.

Twitches mean nothing on their own.

Only a doctor can tell you if there is clinical weakness, you cannot test it yourself.

But no, nothing in your post makes me feel there is any sign of ALS :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back