Diagnosis
7/2007
Country
US
State
oregon
City
eagle point
Didn't know how to let the site know. But the phone number for Tari Smith in Medford Oregon is no longer current.

Thank you.

I'll see if I can find the new number and tell David. You would not happen to be local enough to call them, would you?

Pardon my ignorance but who is Tari Smith?
AL.

Al,

Tari Smith is the person named for support in Medford Oregon. If you look up
Support Groups, Oregon, then Medford. Tari is listed the contact.

Jim

cindy,

I am not sure my last post took. Yes, I am local and can make the calls you need.

Jim

Is that on the ALSA or MDA support group?

AL.

Guess we need to do some updating. In the mean time go to www.alsa.org and click In Your Community. They should be up to date.

AL.

So is this issue resolved? I don't know if you guys noticed or not, but weekends have been impossible for me lately. I usually cannot raise my head off the sofa, LOL. But this weekend for some reason my energy returned and I spent the time getting personal chores out of the way. Sorry, guys. Yippee! :-D

I am sure, however, that if my energy level hits rock bottom again, I will adjust to it. I miss you guys when I am away!

not resolved yet

Hello Cindy and AL,

I will be happy to do any calling you need. I just need a little direction.

Keeping a site the large updated must be very hard.

I hope you are rested Cindy.

Jim

hi Jim. If you could find the correct information and post it here David can transfer it. It would be a big help. Thanks in advance.

AL.

Updated info. for Medford Oregon

Hello David and Al,

The following information is current as of today Aug. 27th, 2008.

Thank you!

Jim

A.L.S.:(Lou Gehrig's Disease) Meets at Smullin Health Education Center. Call Gail Gallaher at 292-8775 or 800-681-9851 or see www.alsa-or.org.

A.L.S.: Southern Oregon A.L.S. (Lou Gehrig’s Disease), 664-0355 Betty Johnson, or Donna Affolter at 482-6922.

The record was updated with the correct info.

Cheers,

David

Thank you sir.

AL.

Al and David

Glad I could help out.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back