Diagnosis
10/2003
Country
CA
State
On
City
NW of Toronto
Is anyone from the forum going to the Clinic at Sunnybrook this Tuesday?

Is Myrna Moore still there?

Norma

Yes she is. Still doing a great job of trying to keep things running smoothly.
AL.

Yes, she is super person.

Hi Al....no....no more appointments at Sunnybrook. My mom's last appointment was on September 11th. I think Dr. Zinman had a feeling that he would not be seeing her again in clinic. My mom's next appointment would have been on December 18th, but like you know my mom passed away 1 1/2 weeks after her last clinic appointment. Please give them all my kindest regards especially Myrna. She offered us great support, always made sure my mom had everything she needed.

I hope everything goes well for you at your appointment. Anne Shearer

I was there that day as well. I met a man from Peterbourough area that day as well. His family was having a fundraiser for research on Oct 13. He passed away Oct. 10. Very tragic. I believe his progression was very rapid like your mom's. I will say hello to Myrna for you.
AL.

Hi Al...how did your appointment go at the clinic yesterday? I hope everything is under control. Take care. Anne

Myrna says hi to all. It was a good news bad news day. They say I still look GOOD. My breathing FVC is down about 8% since May and my strength is down some. But what the heck looks are everything aren't they? Or is it location location, location.
AL.

As long as you look good that is the important thing....Keep strong...
You must see Dr Webster in Clinic. He is one person that I really did not like. He never had anything positive to say he was just such a negative person. He always wanted to prove that my mom could lay down flat which she couldn't. I really had to put him in his place the last time we were there. Take care. Anne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back