suicidal thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
the no weakness should make you feel better! I have all that and weakness, I cant do anything that I use to do last year before the baby. IF I had no weakness I would be happy and I would not care about the rest of it! Really, if I could pick up my tennis racquet and play a 2hr match or go skiing for 4 hours like I did 1 and half yrs ago, I would care LESS about twitching. Ps. my SIL has twitching and has for 4 yrs with no weakness or atrophy. My own sister has BAD cramps all over her body and hand problems that were told carpul tunnel. My other sister was a dental asst and to stop becasue her hands cramped holding the small instuments all day. and rember that I have all that you have but worse and seeing an als doc who does als research and as of now, I dont have an als diagnosed. I saw your photo, My hand is worse...ALOT worse.

Not allowing ourselves to get discouraged is an art. My advice is to practice it regularly. I spend most nights lying in bed fighting for breath, trying to hold down the nausea and wondering if I will ever sleep again. If I let myself get discouraged, I'd go downhill really fast, no doubt.

Our families need us. They will never forgive us for giving in or giving up. Myself, I do not want that on my head. I want them to remember me with love.

does anyone else think that after 6 months i would have had some weakness by now?

Cody, please go read the #1 post in the thread I started titled: First symptoms? It is in this forum (the Do I Have ALS forum)

Cody

If we told you that you almost assuredly would have weakness by now to once again alleviate your fears, would it make one bit of difference?

You have been told by your neuro's and countless people on here that there is no evidence you have ALS, and yet you continue this.

I hope you're getting help for the "issues" you're having so you can once again celebrate the wonderful life it sounds like you have . . . or should I say . . . could and should have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back