Diagnosis
10/2019
Country
US
State
CA
City
Oakland
Hello! Apologies if this isn’t the right place to ask this. I’d like to upgrade my account but the limited options presented don’t feel affordable to me ($20/month; $50/quarter; $150/year). I might be able to afford more later, but in the meantime can someone create another option? I’m probably not the only person with this issue.

Hello-

Welcome to the forum. I am sorry you find yourself here, but hope you will find this forum helpful.

I've moved your suggestion to a more appropriate subforum and into its own thread. The forum owner checks in here regularly and may be able to address this.

~F

Just FWIW I've been a member here since 2013 and do not pay for my membership. I make a donation at times when I can afford to and can choose how much. If you are a CALS we are here to support you!

Much appreciated! I’m in awe of people like yourself who are super supportive. I get that this is free - my point is that if the suggested donations were at more afford rates we might get more folks donating. Want this to be more economically viable for the folks who put the work in 👍🏽

Hi, DrPfeiffer. Sorry you find yourself here. Financials aside, this is a great community which can provide a wealth of knowledge. Don't not post here because of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back