Students still in running for $5 Million for ALS. Need your vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Becca3104

Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
NY
City
East Northport
Hi Everyone,

Many of you have heard about, and seen the commercials for the AMEX Member's Project. Our group Help Stop ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease) has made the top 25, and all votes need to be in by July 22nd for us to move up to Top 5. $5 Million for ALS is BIG and we need everyone's help.

Please tell everyone you know to vote at www.membersprojects.com

The voting has started from ZERO. So everyone who has already voted in the last round about a week ago, need to re-count your vote. Please remind everyone that the voting started from scratch as of 2 days ago.
Thank you!

It's not clear what to do once you click the link.

Look for Help Stop ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease) ...and click vote.

Use this link to vote

The link in the email above doesn't work- not sure why- the link on a previous posting worked...anyway

type in www.membersproject.com into your broowser.
Here is what I did that I request we each do:

I sent the address/ link to everyone in my address book asking them to vote and then asked them to forward it on and ask their friends to vote.

I copied the posting above and sent that too to explain it.

I request we all do that- so far planting trees, windpower and the likes are way way ahead of this! We need to make the top 5 by Sunday. I think we could stage a real rally via email! You can vote more than once!

Barb

Barb

I dont know if it was a typo, but you Can't vote twice.

I do not have an Amex card...tried to create log in and password, but it still required an Amex number? Guess you can only vote if you have a card?

Obviously we have to be a card holder. Guess I can't vote either.

Help Stop Als (lou Gehrig’s Disease): Project #5424

American Express' www.membersproject.com

All prior votes were cleared out on July 16.

Even if you voted before, you must vote again.

Please help us make it to the Top 5.

If you have an Amex card, please take two minutes to register
& conduct the free vote by JULY 22nd!

There are two days to go... The current show ALS is 7th. Note how few votes there are. There is no reason that we couldn't win this competition.

We need to find 500 AMEX card holders and get them to register and vote this round and create a final push for next round.

Jim

Teachers ask. You choose. Students learn.
Votes this round:2,969 7/13

Restore our U.S. National Parks 2,900 7/10
Votes this round: 2,900

Plant A Million Trees - Global Reforestation (Environment & Wildlife)
Votes this round: 1,530

Wind and Solar for Residential (Environment & Wildlife)
Votes this round: 1,489

Alzheimer's Disease Research (Health & Fitness)
Votes this round: 1,225

A Cure for Autism (Health & Fitness)
Votes this round: 1,159

Help Stop ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease) (Health & Fitness)
Votes this round: 1,108

If you don't have an Amex card

Don't fret that you don't have an Amex card and can't vote- pass an email with the webaddress- www.membersproject.com - along to your friends and family! That could make a huge difference and get way more than your one vote.

Hurry!

I am sure the way the top contenders- education, plant a tree (all good causes but 5 million could make a huge difference for ALS) got so many votes is by people sending emails to their unions, special interest clubs etc. We can do the same by forwarding the address to our friends and family...it only takes 2 minutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back