Status
Not open for further replies.

brooksea

Legendary member
Reason
Other
Country
HM
Stu has so graciously provided us with a check to go towards the needed van. My husband had to hold back tears, as I showed him the check. We are forever grateful!

It had been becoming increasingly difficult for my husband to be out (and he is a people person) for any length of time, due to exhaustion and balance issues. The van will now allow him to have more freedom to go places without fear or embarrassment of falling. He is so looking forward to enjoying the van and his new found freedom!

His first trip will be to North Carolina, with a friend driving. Woohoo! This will be their annual get together (childhood friends)! I'm so very appreciative Stu helped this happen, otherwise my husband most likely would not have been able to go.

Thank you, Stu! You are truly an angel...

Stu, once again bringing blessings to those in our community! I'm so happy for you and your husband, CJ!

so happy for you and hubby , bless stu again we need an automatic blesser for that man

CJ, I am sooooo happy for you and your sweetie! Thank you Stu and ALSGA!

Stu you are the best!

Enjoy! Hugs Lori

Nice for him to go somewhere and take his mind off ALS for a little while. That's a heartwarming story. I hope he has the best time!

This is so touching. Stu, God bless you. CJ, I am so very happy for you and your "Daddy-O" and hope his trip is wonderful.

I for one am glad Stu found us.

AL.

I am so happy for both of you. Go and enjoy! You deserve it... Stu you truly are an angel sent to us.. Hugs, Linda

Stu is no doubt a Guardian Angel to all of us.

Jim

What an amazing man Stu must be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back