Not open for further replies.

TheRidge63

Country
US
State
pa
City
delaware county
Hey! my names sara i am new to this sight! but i have many ALS braclets, My mother was diagnosed w/ als a few years ago. is has progressed rapidly. within months she lost her ability to move. her speach went soon after. The best part is she is very high in spirts and loves to make us laugh! i have a sister whos sixteen and an older brother. if anyone is intrested in these braclets just let me know! they are only $1.00! Thanks

Attachments

• als.jpg
    als.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 263
Hello Sara. Welcome to our forum. I just want to let members know that these are the American ALSA bracelets and can be ordered from the chapters down there and they are the same price as this young ladies so she is not making a profit.
AL.

nope! all money goes directly to the ALS association!, i dont no if anyone is from around this part of PA, but i also hold ALS batathons! im trying to do anything to stop this disease thats taking the most important person in mylife

That's really nice of you Sara. Most kids your age would just sit and wait for someone else to do it for them. You are showing good leadership by doing what you can to fund raise.
AL.

Thanks! well i love helping people...ive been an emt sicne i was 16, and a volunteer firefigher since i was 14, so i try to do all that i can.

if anyone wants one just let me know...shipping is free!

Hi Sara,
I am very interested in where I could get some. I will likely buy quite a few. Thanks for what you're doing!

Al said:
Hello Sara. Welcome to our forum. I just want to let members know that these are the American ALSA bracelets and can be ordered from the chapters down there and they are the same price as this young ladies so she is not making a profit.
AL.

Hey Al..
I think these bracelets say more then the Canadian Bracelets.. Is there away we can switch the Canadian Bracelets..I think the bracelets that these Ladies are selling get more of a message out...and that message for the magnetic ribbons say good words also..
Mike

Hi Sara

Hi Sara, Do you belong to the Philadelphia Chapter? I don't know where you are inPa. but you might be interested in ALS Awareness Day in Trenton, N.J. I have a post if you want to read it. Also there is a walk for ALS in May that we did last year and are walking this year too. AWARENESS finally. If you want anymore info. just ask. My Best to you, Beebe

hey! im located about 10 mins. from philly. i would love to have more inforamtion! please send me some!

Sara

Hi Sara, I have a post its probably on the 2nd page on The Forum. ALS Awareness Day in Trenton meet with the legislators. All the info for that is there. If you go to the members list go to my name there is a link for Jack's web page the Walk info is in there. Do you belong to the Philadelphia Chapter? Where was your Mom diagnosed? If you have trouble finding anything I will resend it to you. My Best to you, Beebe

I also would like to find out where to get a few bracelets. Keep up the work you're doing; it's so important.

Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back