Story please have fun:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could see that the train was going much too fast for it to be safe for them to jump into one of the open box cars. Luckily the wood nymph had enough magic in her pop them quick as the shake of a lambs tail into the box car and with a blink of her right eye she stopped the world just long enough for them to do their popping. Looking around the inside of the box car they noticed...

A tiny gnome in the corner with an even smaller little dog and even smaller bottle of booze. He offered each of them a thimble full to drink and said.....

Where are you off to today? The beach or a carribean cruise asked the gnome...and the nymph said...

Well kind tiny Guy, I'd rather head for the mountains but my friend here can go where ever he wants. What say you good friend? *hic*...

"First off I'd like to introduce myself and my best friend. My name is Petey and my faithful tiny friend is Teeny Weeny. We have been together now on 10 years. We are traveling to my sisters house in Vermont. Her and her husband have 21 kids. They always have a huge Thanksgiving feast. Would you two like to come with us? There is plenty of food and love to go around!" The Hobo & wood nymph looked at each and then said.......

That sounds great! We'll ride with you two to Vermont and enjoy a family holiday. The train began to blow the whistle which scared Teeny so bad he leaped out the door but the nymph......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back