Country
US
State
FL
City
Orlando
Previous thread

Hi All... again...

I am here for a check-in mostly but also terrified about some unusual new symptoms I am having that still makes me think the worst. Quick recap, I started having muscle spasms in Aug 2020, I still have them, constantly everyday. I guess I can say they have very slightly calmed down. I honestly feel like I can trigger them if I stretch my arms/legs, they spasm. Fast forward today, May 2021, I am having unusual breathing spasms. Sometimes when I inhale through my nose, it’s like my breath is caught. Of course Google says laryngospasm... but I’m trying not to panic. I still have the tense up feeling in my forearm when I’m scrubbing/cleaning or doing certain activities then it subsides. Overall, my breathing in is what scares me the most. Any suggestions or ideas if this could be onset symptoms to bulbar? Thanks for any feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last year, we advised counseling for your anxiety. That you returned here with no more reason to worry about ALS than you had last year suggests that you didn't pursue that, or that there is still more to do on that front.

That's your ticket out of the feelings you're having, which in no way resemble ALS. But you could try a nasal steroid against possible allergies, which are common this season.

Thanks for your response. It could still be my anxiety... I have been trying different methods but I’ll continue to try other things. Thankful for your feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back