Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
florida
City
orlando
I am still worried about having ALS or some other muscle disease. My right leg continues to feel weak, shaky, and stiff around my knee (hamstring and calf). Sometimes when I move my hamstring it feels a little sore and I have some slight knee pain. When sitting still it feels like my whole right leg trembles or is shaky and i feel a bubbling sensation in those muscles. I dont know if that means its fasculating or not, i am not quite sure what that means. But i can still stand just fine, climbing stairs is not too difficult, and im still able to ride my bike. I am just concerned that they could be some initial symptoms of something. I would appreciate it greatly if someone could share their story with me on initial symptoms and such. You all seem like awesome caring people and I thank you so much for your time.

Als

My beloved husband passed from ALS recently and he had no pain throughout. I would think that you may want to investigate other avenues. It is very scary to think that these symptoms might be ALS but somehow I don't think so.

You don't get a pain in the knee with ALS. You might get cramping in the calf or hamstring but this would drive you out of bed and up against a wall trying to stretch to get rid of the pain. You've probably got runners knee. Go see your GP. He'll probably give you an anti inflamatory and you'll be good as new in 2 weeks. God man, you don't even want to think of having ALS.
AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back