00/0000
Country
NO
State
HO
City
Oslo
Dear all great people in here!!
I posted here in march for getting advise on my Emg results. I am still in the limbo have had one more Emg since last. This was abnormal and showed spontanious activity but not enough to diagnose. The worries are my symptoms are getting Worse and I am so worn out by no conclution. My symptoms are fasiculations in foot, leg, butt, arms, hands, lower back and Face and toungue. I have swollowing problems and muscle cramps. I now have a limp, my fingers are weaker and having problems gripping my telephone and glasses. There is no fast progression but slowly symptoms incease and there is not one minute without symptoms and I am going nuts... the findings at the hospital is an abnormal Emg, inflamation in spinalcord, borderfindings at VEP and last week my FVC was 72%. I have been checked for lungue sickness and heart deaseses-no findings. My voice is horse ..Worse at night. Psykological this is so rough to my family and I and I am starting to Get desperate not getting to know... What can I do? When IT comes to my findings compared with the symptoms I have no dought___ The last doctor at hospital last month started talking about MS (which actually is ruled out), devics syndrom or mnd.... but could not conclude..... When reading about ms, devics I dont feel it fits to my symptoms at all!! I feel they are just leaving me in limbo till they have enough and Im afraid to get in a hurry.... What do I do? Please I need advise... if you want to see and comment on my Emg they are attached in my previoius thread from some monhts back. Than you in advance!!!

We advise everyone, including those with objective abnormalities who are having difficulty obtaining a definitive diagnosis, to seek a second opinion. See this list.

I'm so sorry you are still in limbo but I would do exactly what Laurie said. Get a second opinion. Take all your test results and doctors' notes and see someone.

Thank you for advise on getting a second opinion which I have considered for a while and today I discussed it with my primary doctor. The list you sent Laurie shows 2 oportunities in norway... Haukeland and A hus... we dont have very much choice and Haukeland is my hospital so I have one option. Any more advise on a second opinion? Any other thoughts on my situation?? Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back