Diagnosis
07/2008
Country
CA
State
Ont.
City
Hamilton
just letting everybody know. I'm still here, alive and kicking.

So glad to hear from you again!

Planning guy said it best when he said its just too damn bad we arent all getting together because we share a mutual hobby instead of this, but here we all are.

Cindy

I was beginning to wonder what you were up to.

AL.

Bossman,

Good to see you're alive and kicking. Kick it man! Kick it!

Zaphoon

hi bossman

hope you are ok,i remember a while back you were suffering alot of pain.
how is the pain now? any new meds to help?
good to hear from you.
take good care.
caroline:-D

Hi bossman! Nice to hear from you again.

Irma

Hi Bossman, I've been wondering how you were. We saw some motorcyclists along the Skyline Drive in the Shenandoah National Forrest, and they made me think about you ~ sad of course that you aren't riding, but also that it must have been a real blast for you when you did, and that you'll have those memories that some of us never will have. Memories are good! They can keep us company whenever we want :smile:

Please don't stay away from the forum if you can help it, take care.

well thanks for all the kind words. I'll try to drop bymore often than I have been. It's kind of hard. Just because it's depressing and I'm having a hard time with it. Yes, I still do her 24 hours a day, and the doctors have given me. Not a thing. It's starting to piss me off, to say the least. The doctors make so much money and don't give a crap about you, this is what I'm finding out.and rose yes I do have some good memories but I still have to look at that motorcycle in the garage.

well thanks for all the kind words. I'll try to drop bymore often than I have been. It's kind of hard. Just because it's depressing and I'm having a hard time with it. Yes, I still do her 24 hours a day, and the doctors have given me. Not a thing. It's starting to piss me off, to say the least. The doctors make so much money and don't give a crap about you, this is what I'm finding out.and rose yes I do have some good memories but I still have to look at that motorcycle in the garage.
i know where your coming from,and feel for you as i may be there one day,but for now i
take it as it comes,i have been recently Dx with ALS after 2-3 yr of back and forth Dx of parinsonianism and parkingsons.i ve been a mc rider for over 30 rs,and las t year sold my two wheler ad no have a three wheeler,mc w/sidecar,i can still ride it and handle it but when i feel i cant ride it safely i will stop as hard as that may be and get rid of it like i did with my two wheeler.and im the one who is or was very materialistic,but i have to tell you its not the end of the world.not being arundopr ble to get around to see my daughter finish college or even get married woudd be the end of he world for me.so count your blessings and let go of the past,sell it or give it away but its only a metal object
,its hard but it has to be done.im not looking foward to getting rid of my vintage sidecar but there will come a time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back